Monday, March 8, 2010

The Ultimate Pool Challenge Game

After reading Samm Diep's review of the Ultimate Pool Challenge Game, I decided that I needed to get it.  So, I just ordered it.  With any luck, it'll be here by the end of the week and I'll have some new things to do over the weekend.  Anyone that enjoys new tricks and is looking for a fun way to challenge themselves and their friends should really check this out.  You can see a PDF containing 5 sample cards here

If anyone does get it, please make sure you buy it by clicking through the PoolDawg links on any of your favorite player's websites to help them out as well. For example:

Help Samm Diep.   (click the link she provides in the article to purchase)
Help Liz Ford. (just click the PoolDawg banner to enter the site then buy what you need)
Help Sara Rousey.  (just click the PoolDawg banner to enter the site then buy what you need)

2 comments:

  1. Awwww... Thanks for the support, Johnny! Keep up the great writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Johnny,

    I too am a progammer & systems support professional and use pool as a sport to get away from the stress.

    On an average I get just about 3 to 4 hours a week to practice pool which really is not going to get me anywhere. But I still enjoy playing this wonderful game. My objective while playing is simple - only lose to better players!

    Will try out the Pool Challenge cards. The Monk has similar set of cards but a different drill.

    Harshad

    ReplyDelete